Tundra Tent Extreme 7p Discovery
With a large single room (350 x 238cm), an extended front vestibule (225 x 238cm) and rear opening for ventilation this tent provides a large and airy living space while being very straight forward to erect.
- Tundra Extreme Tents are designed in New Zealand to meet our unique weather patterns
- All seams are fully taped for best possible waterproofing
- 3000mm water column waterproof fly sheets
- UV treated & fire retardant fabric to keep your family safe
- Powercord system with access points and fasteners for ease of use
- Quick and simple erection and packing
- Easy to clip on Inner Tent
- Waterproof, Fire retardant & UPF 50+ Coated Polyester Fly Sheet
- Tape Sealed Seams
- Breathable & Fire Retardant polyester Inner Tent
- Sewn In waterproof and fire retardant polyethylene tube floor
- Fully zippered insect mesh door
- Shock corded fibreglass poles
- Complete with pegs, guy ropes and carry bag.
- Sleeps up to 7
- 1.65m headroom in centre
- Poles: 2 x 11.0mm, 2 x 9.5mm Shock corded & color-coded Fibreglass Poles. 2 Upright Steel Porch poles
- Fly Fabric: 68D polyester PU3000mm, silver coating, Fire Retardant
- Inner Fabric: Breathable Polyester, fire retardant
- Floor: 12x12 PE, 160g, fire retardant
- Seam Sealed: Yes
- Fly Rating: 3000mm
Click here to view step by step pitching instructions."
Standard Delivery Cost: $5
Delivery within 3-5 Business Days (+2 extra business days for rural delivery)
*excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) which will incur additional costs.