22nd September 2021
Greater Auckland Area – Level 3
All Rebel Sport stores in the greater Auckland area remain closed. Our Auckland customers can still shop our full range online with contactless delivery and contactless Click and Collect.
Your Click & Collect order can be placed as per the normal process, but please note that due to demand the time frame for Click & Collect may take up to 3-5 days. Instructions for contactless pick up will be emailed once your order has been received in-store.
Standard Delivery may be delayed by up to 5 working days.
Outside the Auckland Area- Level 2
All Rebel Sport stores outside of the Auckland area are open and will be following the below guidelines:
- Maintain physical distancing of 2m at all times
- We will limit numbers in-store and initiate an outdoor queueing system if we cannot comfortably maintain 2m between customers in store
- Contactless payment is available, we ask that you pack your own bags
- Sanitiser with be available at the door of each of our stores for your use
For Click and Collect under Level 3:
Once your order is ready for collection, you will be notified via email.
A collection counter will be set up at the door of your collection store, with a safe distancing mark of 2m visible.
Important things to note:
- Please bring your order number
- Only the person that ordered, or the nominated person, may collect the order
- Please maintain physical distancing of 2m at all times
- Collections are permitted between the hours of 9am – 5pm
- If you will be unable to lift a heavy or bulky item into your car, please phone ahead to your collection store
- The Ministry of Health COVID tracing app QR codes are at each stores pickup station so please check in when you collect your order
If you wish to click & collect during level 2, instructions for contactless pick up will be emailed once your order has been received in-store. Click & collect hours of operation are normal store trading hours.
Auckland Returns of Online Orders
For the safety of our customers and staff in Auckland, we’re currently unable to accept in-store returns under Alert Level 3. We have extended our returns period up to 60 days to ensure you’re able to return any items once we move down alert levels. For online orders we’re still able to book a collection of your item, please use our contact us page to arrange this.
Those customers outside of Auckland, returns remain as per normal. Please follow in-store Covid 19 protocols when you arrive in store.
Our number one priority remains the health and safety of our customers, our team, and our communities. We ask that you please remember to be kind to yourself, and to one another as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times.
We will continue to update our customers as any new updates and details emerge.
Thanks & stay safe,
The team at Rebel Sport