D3 Kinesiology Muscle Tape Dual Pack Red/Black
Kinesiology tape is based on kinesiology, the science of anatomy, physiology and body mechanics. It is based on the idea that the body can heal itself, if enabled with appropriate support. By targeting different receptors within the somatosensory system, Kinesiology Tape alleviates pain and facilitates lymphatic drainage by microscopically lifting the skin. The use of Kinsesio tape involves taping over muscles to minimize pain and inflammation, relax tired muscles that are suffering from overuse and to support muscle movement. The taping is non-restrictive and allows a full range of motion, critical for athletes who are recovering from injury or seeking to avoid it.
- Improve contraction of a weakened muscle
- Reduce muscle fatigue and spasm
- Reduce over-stretching and over-contraction of muscles
- Re-educate muscles through sensory feedback
- Lessen edema (swelling) through aiding the lymphatic system
- Minimize post-traumatic or post-surgical bruising through improved circulation
- Help mobilize scar tissue by enhancing glide between tissue layers
- Help correct joint mechanics through aiding muscle function around the joint
- Relieve pain by activating the natural analgesic system in our skin receptors
Standard Delivery Cost: $5
Delivery within 3-5 Business Days (+2 extra business days for rural delivery)
*excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) which will incur additional costs.